test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Short bug list (I know it's late before release)

uliwitnessuliwitness Member Posts: 62 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Just since I played it and maybe I ran into bugs nobody saw and this might get it fixed faster:

The mission with Kai Opaka and the mines: As long as you're among the mines, you're in red alert, which makes it impossible to continue the mission until you arduously fly out in low impulse...

In most cases where you enter sector space during the Jem'hadar tutorial, you do so for the first time, and therefore you get the the Spock voice-over. Sadly, that happens at the same time as the voice-over from the next mission dialog.

In the DS9 ground mission (where you rotate the tower and extend walkways) I was practically blinded by the loot glow, both because the battle at the top of the walkway meant lots of enemies get killed and drop loot, and also because it's dark there. It looked ridiculous.

The hip attachment armor and the wrist attachment armor on Jem'hadar have inconsistent color pickers. The wrist pieces can be colored, the hip pieces basically turn greyscale. I'd wish all to be tintable, if possible (I didn't try the shoulders, but those too).

The character designer (as opposed to the screen before that) lets you select female Jem'hadar. And while I'm at it: I'd like female Jem'hadar (and Gorn). Could always handwave the former away by Odo granting his Jem'hadar more freedom instead of just cloning them.
Cheers,
-- Uli

Comments

• Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Rather than start a new thread I’ll just add these here:
    The prisoner who dies has no death animation and remains standing.
    The device that Garak exhibits is duplicated on the table between cutscene cuts.
    The red alert issue as described above.
    The resource gathering BZ is not completable without a large number of players; the special torpedo doesn’t do enough damage to destroy the ship in the time available.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    Oh right I had the dying prisoner just standing there as well. I also had the issue mentioned elsewhere in the forums that DS9 loaded in tiny pieces and so looked a bit weird.
    Cheers,
    -- Uli
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The mission that rewards the comm codes had Mk II rewards instead of Mk XII. That was also weird. Forgot that one.
    Cheers,
    -- Uli