test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mid-mission freeze

oliviab44015oliviab44015 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Has anyone had a game freeze in the start or middle of the mission and cut out. The game has been doing it to me a lot. I first chalked it up to lag. Then it kept happening and I am not sure how many people are doing the mission I am on.

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Right after a (graphic rich) cutscene? rich graphics and maybe sound too environment? (right on start or even middle MI / just on risa raining environment just after a cutscene in quest etc)

While away for a few moments on character selection screen? when lunchpad present for some seconds even before canceling it?

All of those crashes happened a lot to me recently. Can't say my comp and settings are in a good shape though, or that it doesn't overheat and that it has a descent or even "real" graphic card/solution, lot of memory or HD space which sometimes has to be used instead of memory, (it's bad on all of those aspects and needs replacement even, though I did clean the HD some now) but it happened a lot more recently (and after some patches)
  • Options
    oliviab44015oliviab44015 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I cleaned up my computer thinking that was the problem. I even talked to a GM and they asked to perform a Force Verify which I did. Also it happens a lot right when I am in the middle of a fight. Just recently while I am doing the mission with Voyager.
  • Options
    engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report.
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.