test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Episode Replay Unavalible for Dominion-Causing issues with reputation and story advancement

After completing the mission "Gathering Storm" I was able to activate and run some missions via the "available tab". I completed the entire "Specters" featured episode arc and "Sphere of Influence" but cannot advance any other Story Missions. In part, it is because the Episode Tabs does not show the progression beyond the Dominion specific missions. While I completed Sphere of Influence, I cannot access the Solinae Dyson Sphere nor the Delta Quadrant and it gives me the "clear or skip Sphere of Influence to access Circles within Circles cutscene".

By the same issue with the missions tab, I can beam to new Romulus and ran the intro cutscene, I cannot run any of the ground missions because to access them requires them to properly display in the Episode tab. I can run Deferi/Borg invasion as well as Nukara mission because their original mission givers can present the missions when I talk with them. The New Romulus mission givers just stand there doing nothing. When I talk with them, they do not have the option to activate those missions anymore. Whoever thought that it was a good idea to remove that as the wat to queue up missions needs to be fired.

Finally, now that I have completed the Specters story arc, I cannot replay it again to earn the other items such as the Classic Disruptor or Classic Phasers. Same goes for the twin phaser strips, the triolic wave enhancer, the flashlight, or the Personal Shield from "Skirmish".

Comments

• kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    According to what devs have said in livestreams, the pre-ViL episode arcs aren't actually supposed to unlock for Jem'Hadar until they have completed the entire Gamma arc -- something we can't actually do on Tribble at the moment, since not all the episodes are there.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Interesting about that. You would think that as soon as we complete the tutorial and pick a faction, most of the missions would become active just like they are for Romulan Republic Characters. They need to make more of the exploration missions usable by KDF and their Empire allied Romulan and Dominion players. Right now, the only "exploration" missions usable are the Tau Dewa New Romulus missions which act as a back door way to level up that reputation. More an more I am irritated that they removed the cluster exploration missions that were originally added way back in Season 1 and then later removed when the sector blocks were merged in Season 9. While very glitchy, they were another way to level up characters and I enjoyed it. And they were decent filler for KDF which at the time greatly lacked PvE content. Having it removed hurts the half-factions, particularly Romulans and Dominon more than the Federation.