test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Should they give TOS Feds, the abilty to return to Twenty Third Century Earth Space dock?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
Made this poll, I do think 23rd Federation charaters should have access to the twenty third century whenever they want. Maybe add more tos/discovery missions in that sector space. Maybe patrols, later on adding Klingon Variant. Add more races to twenty third century federation. I do think this needs to be added onto at some point after the latest content is added in.

Should they give TOS Feds, the abilty to return to Twenty Third Century Earth Space dock? 18 votes

Yes this should have been an option from the beginning for Twenty Third Century Characters.
94%
nightkentalonxvstar23456reyan01kodachikunodongemaharuangrytargnimbullcaptainhunter1relicthiefgurluasthevampinatordavidwforddubd3v0cyrussasagisevenofnine13141dragon200052 17 votes
No your dead deal with the 25th century kid.
5%
jade1280 1 vote

Comments

• nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    Yes this should have been an option from the beginning for Twenty Third Century Characters.
    I'd go one step further and say they should let Romulan and KDF players go to the 23rd century. This could be a great way to reinvigorate faction warfare and PvP if done properly.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    Yes, the 23rd Fed characters are literally Fed characters with a quirk. If they can go back home at least they have their "New Romulus"
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Poll aside, there is literally an active discussion already on this subject.

qplthfL.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.