test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I get Romulan Bridge Officers and Duty Officers

Hey I've been away a good long awhile. Rolled a Romulan Toon.

Where can I get actual romulan bridge or duty officers, happy enough to spend some money if I have to. I'd like to crew the ship mostly with romulans and remans.

Is this still the best guide? It's three years old, so hopefully someone has a better one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/3ygl2z/how_to_get_more_romulan_reman_doffs_boffs_part/

Any word of the romulan duty officer pack returning, or does it from time to time?

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    You an get romulan/reman boffs via doffing. The doff missions can pop up in new romulus command, in the sector sapce around new romulus and in any category of your personal assignments. Reman boffs are extremely rare though so it might be better to cough up some EC and buy them off the exchange.

You can get common romulan/reman doffs from recruitment assignments from a console in the NR command center, in the room where the boff skill trainer and a bunch of other npcs are. Dunno where to get high grade romulan/reman doffs though.
  • paarethpaareth Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Thanks for the help.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Agreed with @seriousdave. You can also pick them up via the fleet embassy If you're part of a fleet. Those vary in range from common to very rare. The recruiting assignments via doffing can yield some good ones as well.
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    If you're a Romulan captain:

The Exchange and doff missions at New Romulus command. The bridge officer missions show up every 2-5 days, the doff recruitment missions come from the terminal.

Blue rarity bridge officers are often under 1 million EC even with the Superior Romulan Operative trait. VR quality SRO cost more but are only better in space if they also have Subterfuge. For away teams, VR that don't have SRO are much cheaper.

Green doffs are fairly cheap on the exchange.