test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Victory is Life: Armistice

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
In the second episode of #VictoryisLife, team up with Julian Bashir and Kira Nerys to rescue an old friend!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10904533

Comments

• Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    So another star trek actor comes on for a mission it seems, Camille Saviola. A good as confirmation as any it seems.

A previous podcast from one of the Cryptic's management team is particuarly boastful about a whole range of actors to come back about half a year or so ago. so this is probably one of those unanounced additions.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    bridgernbridgern Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Would be nice to see Kai Opaka to return.
    Bridger.png
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    The Sisko is coming back! It's confirmed by this blog!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    So another star trek actor comes on for a mission it seems, Camille Saviola. A good as confirmation as any it seems.

A previous podcast from one of the Cryptic's management team is particuarly boastful about a whole range of actors to come back about half a year or so ago. so this is probably one of those unanounced additions.

Was about to comment on Kai Opaka.

Looking at the picture in the news reel i am dreading that it is the same map used for the new link mission. If so then i hope they fixed the height and way points since those were horrible in that mission.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    thecoffinflythecoffinfly Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Wouldn't it be better to release these tid bits just before the episodes come out, not a good while in advance?
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Camille Saviola's reprisal as Kai Opaka would be a welcomed addition. That character always seemed spunky in all the right ways a leader of that sort should be.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    I'd love for Jadzia to be the one we rescue...

From Sto-vo-kor?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    How could it be Sisko? I don't really think he's in a position where he'd need to be 'rescued'.

Kai Opaka makes sense, though.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @sheldonlcooper said:
    > The Sisko is coming back! It's confirmed by this blog!

No, he isn't.

Clearly you missed the sarcasm

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    Camille Saviola's reprisal as Kai Opaka would be a welcomed addition. That character always seemed spunky in all the right ways a leader of that sort should be.
    Isn't she infected with those pseudo-immortality nanites?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited May 2018

The Prophets work in mysterious ways.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    stop teasing these things and give us the expansion already ^^
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User

I was about to say that.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    bridgern wrote: »
    Would be nice to see Kai Opaka to return.

Are you sure?
    hqdefault.jpg
    :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-VGAn5smCw
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.