test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone know how to fix: Canon Scatter Volley 3 -> summon freighter?

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
so I mem'd SCV3 on my BO... and it shows that is is mem'd.

but the skill is greyed out when I go into orbit... and does not show up at all on my skill list at all.

so I manually drag and drop SCV3 from my BO bar (still greyed out) onto my hot keys... and it comes up as Summon Freighter.

I tried logging off and back on, didnt fix it.

I can't re-memorize it again cause the system says it is already known.

must be some database error... is there a way to force it to refresh/recognize that I know it?

I know you can force verify your commendations... any way to do that for skills?

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    ok weird thing is... when I bank the summon freighter device... the game sees my CSV3 skill on my BO. I keep the device on and the CSV3 goes awol.

Also this only effects my human tac bo... the andorian tac bo works just fine. <- but she does not have any space traits!!!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    That is odd. Sounds like a bug report in your future.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I had a couple foulups with my interface recently, too: my ground weapon attacks weren't working and I couldn't click on any queues from the list. Try using Force Verify from the launcher: log in, click Options, then scroll down to Force Verify. Click the checkbox, then click OK. See if that fixes it.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/