test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recommended DOffs for Diplomatic/Marauding Missions

gokaired2gokaired2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Are there any Doffs that can provide a best case scenarios for mission success in Diplomatic/Marauding Missions?

also...there's got to be an easier way to level these up (In terms of the Reward from the Temporal Agent event which was "Set any one R&D School to Level 10, or earn a 100.000 bonus R&D school XP pool")

Comments

• Options
    charon83charon83 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    In regards to the R&D School XP thing - it's the crafting, not the doffing section. Unless i misread what you meant there.

For Diplomacy/Marauding the best you can do is just to get some blue ones for diplomacy missions around DS9/Bajor/Cardassia/Ferenginar (best missions to level that up) and spam them as much as you can with an XP boost for the doff missions. But trust me, after about 4 or more years my main still sits at 3/4 on recruitment, everything else levels really quick once you know which sectors have the best missions for em.

As for there being a better way to earn xp on those, yeah, the whole doff system could use an overhaul or atleast account unlocks (like the nausicaan boff you can unlock from diplmacy level 4 or the Transwarp locations etc.)
  • Options
    ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    I could not imagine how tiresome it would be doing anything other than go with my staff chiefs reccomendations.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    me either. it's hard enough to remember to assign stull like build the aegis deflector before the other assignments. know how many times I didn't and kicked myself? because of COURSE i assigned that guy to an 8 hour doff mission...
    Spock.jpg