test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enemies deploy a Heavy Tachyon Mine when I use my own

solhaensolhaen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
For the past month or so, every time I activate the Heavy Tachyon Mine trait, one or more of the enemy ships near me (usually my primary target) deploys their own Heavy Tachyon Mine. I am a FED only player, and I have noticed this regardless of what ship I use, or what faction I am facing in any space zone (mission, Deep Space Encounter, battlezone, etc.) Even structures like the Plasma Control Stations and bases in the Badlands will deploy a Heavy Tachyon Mine after I launch my own. The cloud deals heavy shield damage to me as it would if the enemy faction was meant to have it, and this is not a client-side issue; my friends have been directly affected by the resulting tachyon cloud as well, and have died several times because of it after having their shields drained.

I've been sending in bug reports about this in-game and on Reddit, but I figured it might get more noticed here. This is a prohibitive issue; I look forward to seeing it addressed. Thank you.

vyiyFmu.jpg

Comments

• odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Oh NEAT!! Ima re-equip mine for this..I kinda like that option (Interested in the challenge)

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• solhaensolhaen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Oh NEAT!! Ima re-equip mine for this..I kinda like that option (Interested in the challenge)

It certainly does make it a challenge sometimes! lol
    Especially when it's something like a Vaadwaur Juggernaut on Advanced Dranuur Gauntlet :|
  • solhaensolhaen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I've uploaded gameplay footage of the bug HERE (YouTube).