test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lifetime sub issues

br3akingforcebr3akingforce Member Posts: 106 Arc User
so i've been a lifetime member for forever, and have recently noticed a couple issues.

first, the "Free To Play FAQ" includes this: 4TUJlFU.png
recently, i didn't play for a couple days for some reason, logged back in, and not only did my dil not refine automatically, but when i clicked the button to refine under the "assets" tab, it only refined my daily 8k. according to the f2pfaq, i should've gotten an additional 16k from the days i didn't play, right?
what happened there? i actually put in a ticket, and they told me to post here, rather than being able to take care of it privately that way :X

next issue: i created a delta recruit alt earlier tonight, got through the tutorial, and tried to get my veteran reward environmental suit. psa5Y3t.jpg
the console that should give them isn't usable. then, i noticed that i don't have the veteran reward exp buff either.
(edit: the blue buff you see next to the delta recruit buff there is a fleet dil boost)
k2gfdZb.jpg
(seen under my character frame, the second, blue buff)
then, i went over to the tailor to see about some customization, and i also don't have access to veteran rewards there (the jupiter veteran uniforms)

what's going on there?

another issue you can see in the first screenshot there, is that npc's aren't being named correctly in chat. i'm seeing all sorts of "Ground_Federation_Ens_Range_Sci" and so forth instead. posted here because i was already making a bug post, though i seriously doubt it has anything to do with my lifetime :D

edit: turns out all the vet stuff unlocks at lvl 5..
Post edited by br3akingforce on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    PWE hates Lifers/ Just accept it and work around it. They have NEVER listened to our complaints and recently made our unique items available to F2Pers. Best bet: STOP PLAYING. Yes, really.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    What items did they make available? Bonus inventory, account slots bank slots and the ec increase? I'm not a lifer but I am a 1000 day vet, so I have everything unlocked except the two playable races.

Did they make something else available.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    The Red Matter Capacitor for one. The Radan Tribble (which was a F2P BETA award) for another.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • ronin8212ronin8212 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Trying to get the new Lifetime Sub at the new reduced price, from 299 to 199, and it is still listed at the un-reduced price! So I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway... BUT, they don't want my money $$$$$$!!!
    My card was acceptable when buying zen, but not now for the lifetime??? WTF???
  • ba55munkyba55munky Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @ronin8212 said:
    > Trying to get the new Lifetime Sub at the new reduced price, from 299 to 199, and it is still listed at the un-reduced price! So I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway... BUT, they don't want my money $$$$$$!!!
    > My card was acceptable when buying zen, but not now for the lifetime??? WTF???

still saying its £220 for me when it should be £150 >.> will still be on the fence about it. its a one time purchase right?