test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

United Systems Colonial Marines (USCM) Recruiting

djtekedjteke Member Posts: 6 Arc User
7th Order United Systems Colonial Marines are currently recruiting members of all ranks. USCM is under the 7th Order. 7th Order has over 22 Armada's, 230 Fleets, and 28000 members. We use discord for comms and there is always someone online to play with in Discord Voice Chat. We are very friendly and knowledgeable. We can help you ranking up and learn the game. Our fleet is pretty laid back and fun environment to play, we do have rules, and uniform code for fleet events.

Current Status 350 Members 30 Level Fleet 162 Armada Level

This was all done in less than 2 months. We are growing and forming very well and have a good group of people.

Hope to see you aboard.

We are also looking for some very experienced people to fill in for command staff positions that are open within the fleet.

Thanks

Comments

• dan#5898 dan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello I have a question regarding this fleet - Is this fleet (USCM) related to the old USMC fleet that use to play SFC3 ?
  • dirvin277#2886 dirvin277 Member Posts: 1 New User
    as an actual united states marine i would be very interested in joining this fleet i am not a new plahyer i havent played in 5 years im trying to get access to my old account which has fleet ships and weapons i was a member of 10th fleet and an officer in that fleet as well