test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Infinity R&D Promotion!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on Xbox One and Playstation 4 can open R&D Packs from April 19th to May 10th for a chance at a T6 Starship!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/10877654

Comments

• wraithknight#4461 wraithknight Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I bought over 120 R&D Boxes, I swear you can check my purchase history and not one T6 Temporal Light Constitution. Is the RNG that bad?
  • catoosa9#5639 catoosa9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I’m with ya there wraithknight#4461 how many of these things do I have to buy to get the ship.
    edited April 2018
    I’m with ya there wraithknight#4461 how many of these things do I have to buy to get the ship.

OUCH!
    Post edited by wraithknight#4461 on
  • jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    Bought a 4-pack, and the last one dropped the promo box.....nearly fainted. Now my AoY Andorian has his Connie. Now, need to score a D-7 for my Orion to go stylin' in.
    > @"wraithknight#4461" said:
    > catoosa9 catoosa9#5639
    >
    > wrote: »
    >
    > I’m with ya there wraithknight#4461 how many of these things do I have to buy to get the ship.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > OUCH!

Yeah!!!! I figured a couple of boxes and I'd be good but I probably bought as many as you did I wasn't counting but man.
    I finally got one last night/early this morning. The money I saved for god of war 2018 went to Star Trek Online and wow, I was like slow-excited to the point I was too scared to open it.

Is it true CBS didn't want a 23rd Constitution because it was too little to go face to face with regular T5 and T6 ships?

If so then maybe CBS forgot about the Defiant. Either way..., I GOT A T6 CONSTITUTION!

I had to take a 3rd mortgage loan out and sell my car but was worth it.
    I finally got one too. Had to sell a kidney but it’s all good.
    I finally got one too. Had to sell a kidney but it’s all good.

I hear ya, you know what made it painful for me? I bought the NX Refit with all that lobi