test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hearts and Minds Returns for Friday the 13th!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
The spine tingling episode, Hearts and Minds, returns on all three platforms for Friday the 13th!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10874074

Comments

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    So what's the reward please? I heard a new emote perhaps? or same from last time?​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    There are going to be people in here complaining on Saturday morning when it goes away on time, both according to the in-game calendar and the precedent of every other time that it has run, because someone, somewhere along the way got the times confused, and thought that it was 2 and 1/2 days, rather than 1 and 1/2 days, put it down as such in a blog draft, and it has been copy/pasted that way ever since. This is at least the third time that this has run in a row with this same error in the blog.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Yawn, I only have few characters without the new emote but I am not really going to bother doing this for them anyway.
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    If for an emote, then won't bother. I don't even use the ones I got from other things.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    anodynes wrote: »
    There are going to be people in here complaining on Saturday morning when it goes away on time, both according to the in-game calendar and the precedent of every other time that it has run, because someone, somewhere along the way got the times confused, and thought that it was 2 and 1/2 days, rather than 1 and 1/2 days, put it down as such in a blog draft, and it has been copy/pasted that way ever since. This is at least the third time that this has run in a row with this same error in the blog.

This.

Blog post says it ends tomorrow.
    I log on early Saturday morning to find it has already ended and I am a few minutes too late.

Shouldn't be that hard to make sure that what you say in your info blog lines up with what is actually happening in the game.
    anodynes wrote: »

This.

Blog post says it ends tomorrow.
    I log on early Saturday morning to find it has already ended and I am a few minutes too late.

Shouldn't be that hard to make sure that what you say in your info blog lines up with what is actually happening in the game.

The launcher says it supposed to end tomorrow morning too.
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Yawn, I only have few characters without the new emote but I am not really going to bother doing this for them anyway.

I was doing it for the DOFF. Can that be the new "For the Horde" that STO can have? "For the DOFF" :lol:
  • brandonlhammerbrandonlhammer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can not find the mission.
    I can not find the mission.

Because it ended a day earlier than the announcement page and launcher said it would. Only the in-game calendar said it would end the morning of the 14th.
  • nashbroadsword#1738 nashbroadsword Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Because it ended a day earlier than the announcement page and launcher said it would. Only the in-game calendar said it would end the morning of the 14th.
    Hearts and Minds takes place in the Donatu sector of the Eta Eridani sector block, at a lunar research station in the Donatu system and characters level 11+ can accept this mission. Hail Franklin Drake (Federation officers and Romulans allied with the Federation) or K’Men (Klingon officers and Romulans allied with the KDF) to undertake this mission. It is available to play from around 6pm PT April 12th until around 6am PT Sunday, April 15th.
    @cryptic
    Pretty sure today is the 14th, not the 15th, of April. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
    Literally every available source, launcher, website, in-game calendar states it ends 6am on the 15th.
    Post edited by nashbroadsword#1738 on
    And they will return to work today and ignore this.