test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

20% Ship Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on all three platforms can save 20% on Ships this weekend!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10874004

Comments

• djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    Yay! Not sure if I'll grab anything, but sales are always welcome.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • nikolunusnikolunus Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Did the last ship sale have the free upgrade token offer?
    Space is vast, it's wonderful and maddening. Yet in that madness is some of the greatest beauty I have ever seen.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    nikolunus wrote: »

Dang, not sure. I personally wouldn't even consider any T5 ships unless it came with an upgrade token, but then again I wouldn't be buying any T5 ships unless you planned on piloting it. I'm sure there are some Richie Riches out there that just buy T5s for the Admiralty but those same type probably buy everything & sadly I'm not one of them.
  • nikolunusnikolunus Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    nikolunus wrote: »

Dang, not sure. I personally wouldn't even consider any T5 ships unless it came with an upgrade token, but then again I wouldn't be buying any T5 ships unless you planned on piloting it. I'm sure there are some Richie Riches out there that just buy T5s for the Admiralty but those same type probably buy everything & sadly I'm not one of them.

There had been some t5 ships that i love like the Dyson ships, so durring the last ship sale i picked them up with the andorian t5 (game funds for most the year) and never really thought about the upgrade tokens till i saw the blog post for this sale.
    Space is vast, it's wonderful and maddening. Yet in that madness is some of the greatest beauty I have ever seen.
  • nickarcher404nickarcher404 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Anyone else buy the Streamrunner during this sale and NOT receive the free upgrade token? The bundle is all ships and eligible for the discount as I bought it 20% off, but never got the upgrade token. Yes, I checked the promotions tab too. Player for all 8 years since Beta and wanted to see if others had a similar issue...