test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Not Responding (XB1)

Evening!

I've done a bit of digging and can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere. My wifes having some major disconnect issues on XB1 this week. Sunday/Monday it was every 10 minutes or so, Tuesday it got a little worse, and today she cant login for more than 60 seconds without a disconnect.

Our connections fine (she's currently switched to another online game as she's fed up), can game & stream everything else perfectly well on the Xbox and other devices - just seems to be STO thats having the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this? She's not one to submit a bug report, so hopefully it's a known issue somewhere?
tumblr_meud0dq0CT1rq8ga2o1_250.gif
Tagged:

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Have you tried unplugging your system for a bit then starting it up again? I've had connection problems in the past with STO and Neverwinter online and it sometimes helped. This might not fix your issues but it can't hurt to try it.
  • jamesstjamesjamesstjames Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have, though only through habit. All our non essentials are switched off at the source (and consoles/TV etc unpugged) when not in use. We're ridiculous with avoiding any unnecessary power consumption/usage!

Reinstalling might be the next tactic, but she's decided to leave it a few days and fix itself. Just weird that STO is the only thing with the issue and neither of us can find anyone else with the same problem on twitter or reddit!
    tumblr_meud0dq0CT1rq8ga2o1_250.gif