test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Primary Spezialization Bug

mothmicromothmicro Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Hello,

Since the last Patch, primary spezializations will not be safed, if you relog, the primary spezialization ist selected but you need to reselect it to get its the Bonus. (Intelligence tested and confirmed by me and a friend, same with the temporal operative.

If you have strategist, it will save, even after relog, but you get not the maximum shield capacity as displayed.

Greetings from Germany

Comments

• mothmicromothmicro Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Update:

its not only if you relog, its every time you change map, so its never active because you cant change it in pve or pvp map.
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I can confirm this bug exist, i never seen such incompetence from any game dev
  • dragon1608#3534 dragon1608 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    i don't have this bug, however i didn't play the mission before it was fixed
  • mothmicromothmicro Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    mrdragon97 wrote: »
    i don't have this bug, however i didn't play the mission before it was fixed

What does a mission have to do with it? Which Mission?
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Presumably Renegade's Regret. I don't know if something in that mission is what's causing your problem, but I do know that it isn't happening for my characters after checking their stats in Sol space, and I also didn't play Renegade's Regret until a couple of days after it came out.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Hallelujah!!!! I been looking for a way to shut that TRIBBLE off on my Main characters.

Now, I just have to do "Renegade's Regret"?? Awesome! Now, just finding time...
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    well i have bug on char where i never did new FE
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Hallelujah!!!! I been looking for a way to shut that **** off on my Main characters.

Now, I just have to do "Renegade's Regret"?? Awesome! Now, just finding time...

Edited: Upon looking at other threads, you must have thought that this was one about the change to auto-fire being on by default now.

<shrugs>

Anyway, I went and checked on every character, rather than the couple that I picked at random yesterday, and it is happening on about 1/3 of them. All of my Klingons (but not Klingon-allied Romulans) and a Starfleet Alien. Maybe based on species or something? It definitely is not about when you played Renegade's Regret, and probably has nothing to do with the episode.

April 12th update: This has now spread to every Starfleet character as well, even the TOS one. No Romulans of mine have this problem as of now, regardless of alliance. Has anyone seen this on a Romulan character?

Also looked into this:
    mothmicro wrote: »
    Hello,

Since the last Patch, primary spezializations will not be safed, if you relog, the primary spezialization ist selected but you need to reselect it to get its the Bonus. (Intelligence tested and confirmed by me and a friend, same with the temporal operative.

If you have strategist, it will save, even after relog, but you get not the maximum shield capacity as displayed.

Greetings from Germany

Strategist is only a Secondary, and seems to be working properly on every character that I checked. It's on, and the buff to shield capacity is applied instantly, or at least as fast as I can get the info window open when I load into system space. The 10% shield capacity for it is 10% of the base value, not the final value modified by other skills, traits, gear or whatever else might be modifying shield capacity.
    Post edited by anodynes on
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.