test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transaction Held.

So, I ordered 2400 Zen shortly after buying 1200, but my transaction was held for reveiw. I can't find any information about what that means. I checked my bank account, I've been charged for both transactions but I've not been credited for my 2400 Zen.

I've submitted a support ticket without my transaction id, I was just hope they'll see it and credit it me?

This has never happened to me before, I'm just wondering what to do.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    s0yun#2787 s0yun Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Never mind, this is now irreverent; well, kinda. I have my zen but I wanted to know why it didn't go through.
  • Options
    gelliadgelliad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've had this happen to me as well, so I hope any and all find what I have to say helpful.

They likely have a system in place to delay multiple or rapid ZEN purchases in order to combat fraud. Such a delay gives a real person time to put eyes on the situation and make sure everything is on the up-and-up. I don't recall a very long delay, just hours. This would prevent a rapid buildup of fraudulent charges since the bad guys love to quickly run up a card one the first charge goes thru.
  • Options
    stevesharpstevesharp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I purchased zen waited a week never got it, had to call MS yo refund the purchase. Called the game creators to see if something was up with my account never got an answer.