test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Right Stick Camera

50% of the time when I warp into a map my right stick is locked out and I can not control the camera. This makes my hobby of killing Feds very difficult. Requesting immediate help from Klingon High Council.

...BREAK....

Issue started 4 months back. I had a keyboard plugged into my Xbox for chat. I noticed I could control my ship played around. Ever since that night this issue has been persistent. I have tried different consoles, controllers and have reinstalled my game 8 times.

Please advise.

Capt. Purp out.

Comments

• Options
    frontliner#4773 frontliner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You're not alone, this started happening to me on only one of my four chars, which was made during the annv. event a few weeks ago. This char also has issues with auto-targeting ALWAYS being on. Are you also on a TOS char?
  • Options
    purp#9516 purp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    You're not alone, this started happening to me on only one of my four chars, which was made during the annv. event a few weeks ago. This char also has issues with auto-targeting ALWAYS being on. Are you also on a TOS char?

No it is not my auto lock. It is my right thumbstick will not move camera. If in a PVE match I have to warp out sometimes 4 or 5 times. Also not on one toon but all of them.

It is frustrating that I my "Bug" report hasn't at least been acknowledged by the team.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention right now my toon is in sector space and I can't use my thumb stick. My camera is locked. I may just start posting a comment every time this happens.
  • Options
    My right stick isn't working again. So far 2 warps and a game reset. Nothing works. Tried different controllers..... Nothing
  • Options
    Happened again in sector space.
  • Options
    Just tried warping into Kerat 4 times didn't reset. PLEASE at least acknowledge the existence of this problem on this forum.
  • Options
    Just had a match in Arena. 3 matches in a row right stick camera locked can't use it
  • Options
    5 times today. Almost every time I enter Arena.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    If you're still experiencing this issue, can you send me your character name and your @handle?
  • Options
    engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report.
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.