test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO is headed to Destination Star Trek Germany!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Come and hang out with us April 27th - 29th at the official Star Trek convention for Europe!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10848554

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I won't be able to say 'Hi' to you guys in Germany, but could you guys say 'Hi' from us guys to the people there from those who can't make it?
  • suricattasuricatta Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I'll say hi! :P
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    We had been thinking of going but massive expenses this year cancelled it. Star Trek German fans are fantastic. I wish everyone a great convention.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I live in the UK and was thinking about going but after this i think i might just HAVE to go!
    Post edited by gingi101 on
  • gingi101gingi101 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Just wondering if you guys are gonna be giving any codes away? I can never make it to the U.S. conventions so never have a way of getting them
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    gingi101 wrote: »
    Just wondering if you guys are gonna be giving any codes away? I can never make it to the U.S. conventions so never have a way of getting them

Stay tuned. :)
  • bhlokwbhlokw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    See you guys there :)B)
  • monkhbaatr#6331 monkhbaatr Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi bro
  • niiiikkix3niiiikkix3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm going with my boyfriend and two friends! so excited, first star trek related event! also just recently picked up the Lifetime Subscription, will there be any given rewards at the convention?