test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MAIL] Report Spam button deletes "Exchange sale expired" message items with items still attached.

tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
So I keep getting the “STO EC Key Ship On Sale” to make sure that they never show up again I report them as spam. I had 6 Exchange sale expired message each with 100 [Yellow Omega Trace] in them. I check the check box of the two “STO EC Key Ship On Sale” and instead of deleting the “STO EC Key Ship On Sale” it deleted the Exchange sale expired with the items still in them.
This delete 100 [Yellow Omega Trace] Across 3 Exchange sale expired emails before I caught on (300 [Yellow Omega Trace] in total)
I thought you were not able to delete mails with attachments..., but apparently items from the Exchange are considered spam and the report spam button will still delete the items anyway.
Steps to reproduces:
1) Have items in the “Exchange sale expired” email above the message you want to mark as spam
2) Check the spam email(s)
3) Hit “report spam” button at the bottom.
The only thing I can think of is that “Exchange sale expired” was highlighted even though the other e-mails were checked to be removed. Does the Report Spam button not follow the same logic as the delete e-mails? Does the Report Spam delete the highlighted message and not the checked message? This is more a annoyance then anything critical, I really don’t care, about the 300 Yellow Omega Traces or potential loss of ~5Million EC from the sale, but it should be fixed to prevent other player from doing the same thing.

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments