test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We have a winner - 26th Century Challenge

Drumroll please...

The winner of the Foundry Roundtable 26th Century Mission Challenge is... [26c] Original Sin by @hauriant

Congratulations!

I'd like to thank all three authors for participating and everyone for playing and voting. We've received some good feedback on this challenge that will help us plan further challenges. I'd also like to remind folks that you can make missions at any time for the 26th Century Anthology along with the Iconian War and Alliance Exploration Initiative series (I think I may try to collect these into a sticky thread).
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    Congrats Hauriant! :)
  • haurianthauriant Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Thank you all so much. I didn't expect to win. Two other great authors made great missions. I'm glad to be a part of it. I look forward to seeing how the 26th Century series continues. And how it begins, for that matter.
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    I'll see you on the battlefield during the next competition. :wink:
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Congrats Hauriant! We'll be sure to have a beginning for you quite soon. ;)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I've been meaning to ask, did my mission get the most votes for a KDF entry? :mrgreen:

5/5/18 - I wonder how many people took this joke as being pretentious. (my mission was the only KDF entry so of course it'd get the most votes, hence the joke)
    Post edited by starfarertheta on