test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon for federation

papa1mike1romeopapa1mike1romeo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I currently have a level 60 Federation Human. If I purchase the Klingon for federation from the C-store can I use it for my current character or would I have to create a new character? I started playing 2 months ago and didn't know how I would like the game. But now I've finished all the missions and bought my first T6 ship.

Comments

• Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    You would make a new character to use it.
  • Options
    papa1mike1romeopapa1mike1romeo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you. I was hoping that wasn't the case. I really don't want to start another character especially for appearance reasons. Seems like it would be any option for the appearance part of the uniform. When I first started playing I wasn't sure Howe much I would enjoy the game and didn't want to spend money on it if wasn't going to play very long.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Yeah, unfortunately there is currently no function for changing the species of existing characters.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    it takes 2 or 3 days to level a new toon all the way to 50 right now. I know this because the ship giveaway caught me by surprise and I managed to make a Romulan to claim the ship. Didn't manage a Klingon as well :/ - Next year I guess.