test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ker'rat Borg enemy levels...and ISO PvP "Vaper"

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
Anyone know off the top of their heads if the Borg NPCs in Ker'rat are level 50 or did they get updated to level 60???

Those little pill things and PITA spheres and the cube/hulks.
I keep forgetting to go by there and look.

And anyone have one of these "vaper" builds for PvP???
Can you get a hold of me in PM?

I have questions... and don't want to get into flame wars on the Forums. Thanks.

@usskentucky I am looking at you...you are not responding to me.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Sorry just saw this. Replied your PM. Come join us in fellowship and debauchery on the House of Beautiful Orions discord;

https://discord.gg/SNs6xQD

Anyone else looking for a place to hang is welcome, too. Though, as a PVP Klink fleet, there will be a lot of taunting the feds for their corrupt policies and attempts to conquer the galaxy through lies, trickery, and deceit, aka diplomacy.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Sorry just saw this. Replied your PM. Come join us in fellowship and debauchery on the House of Beautiful Orions discord;

https://discord.gg/SNs6xQD

Anyone else looking for a place to hang is welcome, too. Though, as a PVP Klink fleet, there will be a lot of taunting the feds for their corrupt policies and attempts to conquer the galaxy through lies, trickery, and deceit, aka diplomacy.

LOL! Love. This. Response.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    BTW.... I made a Discord account. You think PvPers would be more comfortable talking over there?

Though, I notice it has voice options... not sure how to set it up for that. You guys OK with typing chat?
    My Fleet Friend says to not download the app just talk on the browser.
    I think he is trying to keep it simple for me.