test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can Elite Fleet Colony Training Manuals be obtained?

tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
Elite Fleet Colony Training Manuals

Our fleet just unlocked Morale Tier III and I went looking for the vendor to sell Colony Training Manuals.
But despite searching everywhere I could, I haven't found the vendor to sell these training manuals.

Where is the Colony Vendor for Elite Fleet Traing Manuals?

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    Problem solved.
    Another player located the vendor and told me where to purchase the manuals.

This vendor was located in an remote area of the colony structure and wasn't near any of the other vendors, which is why we had difficulty finding this NPC.

Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    That was me on my f2p account. Glad you asked as I didn't know myself and almost gave up before finding the npc tucked away in a corner all by itself. Should have used my map and zoomed :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks again for locating the NPC.

The second time I searched the colony, I tried to use the map markers as a guide, but obviously that was not successful.
    Most likely it was the name that threw me off, I didn't expect to find Training Manuals at a BOFF vendor.
    Or another possibility was that the distance from the other vendors caused the NPC to disappear when I zoomed in to study the markers in the central area.