test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to play core assault

I’ve been trying to play core assault all weekend I join a que players goes up gets to 8-9 then que disappears and I have to join again then same happens get to 8-9 and que disappears anyone else having same problem contacted sto they don’t help just say post on here lol getting annoying as trying to get competitive Rep gear
Tagged:

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    That is the problem. Core Assault needs 10 people to start. 8 or 9 is insufficient. You can alternatively play the Breach and the Tholian Red Alert now present for competitive marks.
  • ukzrobp#5533 ukzrobp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yer I know u need 10 but it never gets there my que always disappears I can be waiting over half an hour to get in que but then I talk to ppl on sto and they can get straight cant see it just the times I log in that’s causing the problem I can play every other one but core assault I need the stratagems so can only get from competitive maps
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    If not enough people queue for it, it will never pop. It's not a bug, it's just people not playing the queue. You can get Assessed Stratagems in Competitive Reputation in Upgrade project (3rd, bottom slot) - Elite Competitive Wargames Compensation project, where you can exchange 100 Comp. marks for the Stratagem (has a 20 hr. cooldown).

Btw, we just played Core Assault Adv., so it works as it should, it's just not as popular as it once was and few people queue for it.
  • ukzrobp#5533 ukzrobp Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yer must have just been no one playing now back in que is full most of time now lol thks