test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone have a guide to create a Yridian?

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
edited February 2018 in The Academy
I'm thinking of creating an alien/Yridian character as a Rom character. I checked this page, but they don't seem to have any Yridians. I'll mess around with the character creator when I make my new character, but just wondering if anyone already had it figured out. If nothing else I'll go with Hirogen.
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    I can't find an existing guide but there are Yridian parts in the editor. I would use an image of a Yridian from the show and try to make one yourself.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »
    I can't find an existing guide but there are Yridian parts in the editor. I would use an image of a Yridian from the show and try to make one yourself.

I tried it for a while and made a passable face, but there is no option for their distinctive 4 fingered hands. The whole point as to RP a Yridian from the Vor system having enlisted in the KDF, so the lack of proper hands made it a no go for me. Oh well...
    Thanks for the response!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    starswordc wrote: »

I tried it for a while and made a passable face, but there is no option for their distinctive 4 fingered hands. The whole point as to RP a Yridian from the Vor system having enlisted in the KDF, so the lack of proper hands made it a no go for me. Oh well...
    Thanks for the response!

Yeah, as far as the Alien creator goes, it is almost exclusively face only. So things that are distinct like less then 5 fingers aren't going to work on the alien gen.