test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox one Khitomer in stasis

I have been unable to do Khitomer in stasis on Xbox one because no one ever ques for it, and I know it is the only way to get the science borg Boff without doing a rep project and I would rather jump in a isolinear tube than waste 500 omega marks. Could cryptic make doing Khitomer in stasis an endeavor or at least make some incentive so console players will at least try it because beside the boff I want to do a borg ground stf instead of a space stf.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Except, the map where you go to get the Science Borg BOFF after earning the Accolade no longer exists. That's why the Reputation Project was created, because there's now no other way to get the BOFF.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    gibbonigibboni Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @baddmoonrizin said:
    > Except, the map where you go to get the Science Borg BOFF after earning the Accolade no longer exists. That's why the Reputation Project was created, because there's now no other way to get the BOFF.
    The directions the game gave me was get the accolade and then reclaim from the omega store. Cryptic at least adjusted this when they put the rep system in.