test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xindi Aquatic Briostrys Dreadnaught carrier Visual bug (Engines) [Xbox]

I recently acquired the Xindi Aquatic Briostrys as a reward from the infinity lockbox since then i have been looking for visuals to making the ship my own. I earned the counter command engines for theirs wisp-like trail which i really like but oddly the engines are visually bugged for the ship. Currently looking from the aft section of the ship, the left and tail engines display wisp effect while the right engine does not. I don't know why... moreover this also happens when Breen engines are equipped. I think the ship itself is having the issue. I hope a fix can be made soon.

Comments

• aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Also happens with briostrys and the sol or breen engines too
  • captmorenzocaptmorenzo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It's november and this issue still exists.
    I think i figured out what bug is. It's tied to the Briostrys's wings in the customization screen. It seems as if the right engine was not added for the Briostrys model. Also something to note there is a visual bug for the head and hull of the briostrys model. if you use the narcine model with on the head then use the briostrys for the hull or in the reverse order, you get hovering windows on the head or hull sections of the ship. Please fix this, I reall like this ship.
    It is November 30th and the bug still exists.