test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox one warp speed

zturn13zturn13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So something that is majorly bothering me is the fact that I have no idea how fast I’m going while in warp in sector space on The Xbox. I don’t know why it bothers me so much but it really does lol the fact I can get a warp core that is nice and fast and not have a indicator that shows I’m going faster saddens me. Also one for impulse would be nice when I’m zooming around and transfer all power to the engines I wanna see that indicator go faster lol

Comments

• terminatrixxx#8288 terminatrixxx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    The speed or throttle indicator is divided in 4 sections. If your warpcore is able to reach warp 10 and set 100% you fly with warp 10, for 50% = warp 5 and so on.
    Same for impulse engines, due the affecting modifiers its not easy to determine the actual speed but it doesnt really matter anyway.
    In fact, you virtually going faster than light, which has different speed units but it would confuse you even more.
    Princess of the 'House of the Immortals Armada'.
    Main ships: Dyson Tactical Science Destroyer + Qui'Tu Class Pilot Raptor
  • stondassassin#1577 stondassassin Member Posts: 3 New User
    No offense but that was a lame response..can we get warp speed indicator on Xbox one? I too used to check my speed constantly.

Also, is there a way to see what abilities are active and affecting your character/boffs? Trying to guess what power is active in space is getting close to annoyingly annoying.