test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hazard emitter - animation broken

scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
when I heal some1 with hazard emitters and the ship ,opves the beam will stop at the löocation I hit the ship with and cont direct that static location instead of hitting the target (onyl visual/the heal is applied properly)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    rly? im playing since ever and cant remember this bug

now its happening 100% on all toons

which factors pls @ethereal#4956 ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    like I said 1st time I see this issue and its on ALL toons doent mater if i cast or am the target of some1s hazard emitters

i didnt change any graphic settings so yeah.... pretty ugly issue that lowers overall game experience
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    Yet another bug appeared months ago, people report it, probably a 5 minute effort to see what patch broke it, investigate code, and fix next patch.

But as the bug is still around it seems their system is notoriously bureaucratic.
  • marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    > @ethereal#4956 said:
    > Hapenning for many many years (since the beginning basically). Depends on the target, the position and a few factors.

Your information is very much wrong. Literally got introduced in a patch months ago.
  • daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    I believe it was around June 2017.. i wrote a Bugreport about it in the german Forum at that time.

https://www.arcgames.com/de/forums/stode#/discussion/379253/gefahrenemitter-anzeigefehler

Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Thats not true.. it was ok early 2017. 1000% :)
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***