Install Arc
Options

STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION | TRIBUTE TO 30 YEARS

snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
TRIBUTE TO 30 YEARS OF STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION BY STAR TREK OFFLINE
A non-profit Star Trek Online Fanfilm
Directed by: Snipey47a

Hi All,

For those who saw my Preview Video in November for my TNG Tribute, now you can check out the full and final production!

It is finally here! I'm proud to present you my first contribution to the Star Trek Offline Project using Star Trek Online to pay homage to Star Trek: The Next Generation who started gracing our TVs in 1987.

This video wouldn't have been possible without the contributions of many talented people who have contributed to Star Trek Offline specifically on the TNG characters you see in this video but there were other very important contributions as well. I am honored to be able to take Star Trek Offline quality content beyond awesome screenshots and into the video realm :)

I would also like to give special thanks to Rahhmi & Dantastic.

https://youtu.be/Jz5p_-OkCZE

DISCLAIMERS

This project has no affiliation with Cryptic Studios, Perfect World, Paramount Pictures, CBS, or other similar organizations. The video is based on a non-profit Star Trek Online Fanfilm.

Star Trek & all related elements are property of their respective holders.

Any monetization from this YouTube video is being directed to the relevant copyright holders.

SPECIAL THANKS

Thank you to everyone who has helped, participated in, or encouraged this project and other the Star Trek Offline | USS Enterprise | USS Starchaser projects.

The Star Trek Offline team includes...

Kenny
Gary
Zuki
Sabah
Joe
Bij
Ben
Giotariz
Kala
Hanae
Anja
Bcott
Rahhmi
Dantastic
Snipey47a

And those who asked not to be mentioned.....

the entirety of the Cryptic Studios & Perfect World, past, present & mirror. Especial Thomas, Donny, Shalenak, Fark, Maria, Ian, Jing, Dan, Kael, & Trendy.