test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/1/18

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/1 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• adarandreladarandrel Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Dranuur Scout ship? Any info?
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    adarandrel wrote: »
    Dranuur Scout ship? Any info?

I don't know anything about the stats, but the third balloon that this year's party horn produces is a dead giveaway that it will be the Echo model from the contest. That will make all 3 finalists from the contest available in some fashion.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    No fix yet for the lost mods on certain rep gear because of re-engineering system intro? My lukari piezo polaron beam desperately wants its extra 60% crit sev back without me having to buy it and upgrade it again.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Honestly I would've preferred Bravo as it looks like a boomerang.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    The emotes we’ve already gotten, will they appear on other acct toons too? Or is it only for future unlocks?

Thanks for the clarification...
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    geekguy79 wrote: »
    No fix yet for the lost mods on certain rep gear because of re-engineering system intro?
    That fix should be in this patch.

crm14916 wrote: »
    The emotes we’ve already gotten, will they appear on other acct toons too?
    CM

Once you log into the character you already unlocked the emotes on, they should become available for your other characters.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Awesome, Spartan... thank you!

Also, just thought... will there be stats released for the Lukari Dranuur T6 Ship?

Thanks again!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Added the Type 8 and Type 8B material options to the Crossfield and Walker-class ships.

More skins for the skin god!

Does the Klingon Ship of the Dead already have access to the 26th century Klingon skin?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    no info on if the bajoran shield can be upgraded freely for lower level toons, does this mean its working as intended?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    seriously? only ONE weapon is getting added to the re-roll list this patch? how about all the THOUSANDS of rep, lobi, mission reward, lockbox and specialty weapons that still can't be rolled?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    sisko09 wrote: »
    no info on if the bajoran shield can be upgraded freely for lower level toons, does this mean its working as intended?

Not WAI, the description says it's supposed to be a free upgrade deal. Probably overlooked that part, just like they didn't mention anything about the Featured Episode starting the second week of rewards today.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    I too would love to know some stats on the Dranuur Scout ship. My Science captain who flies dual heavy cannon ships is ready!
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • mcevergreenmcevergreen Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    I too would love to know some stats on the Dranuur Scout ship. My Science captain who flies dual heavy cannon ships is ready!

I am also curious. But, I guess we have just to wait simply after the downtime for more information. ;)

I am very grateful that the developers are adding this unique T6 Lukari ship to the colony. I highly appreciate that. :)

There has been an issue that with the switch of the 1,250 XP from the colony main-track to the infrastructure sub-track. Somehow 250 XP or more have been lost, as the XP in the main-track have been capped to 13,000 XP.
    So, 13,000 XP would be actually 13,250 XP. If you subtract 1,250 XP it would be 12,000 XP or 13,000 XP (if you have one of the sub-tracks at T5). However, since the XP are capped, you end up now with 11,750 XP instead of 12,000 or 13,000 XP. In theory, based on this issue, you would now need to upgrade the morale and infrastructure sub-track from T4 to T5 (1,000 XP to the main-track for each upgrade) to regain somehow 13,000 XP.
    I wonder if this issue plays a role for obtaining the T6 Lukari ship from the colony. We will see, I guess. If this is a cosmetic issue, meaning displaying wrong values or functional issues.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    geekguy79 wrote: »
    No fix yet for the lost mods on certain rep gear because of re-engineering system intro?
    That fix should be in this patch.

crm14916 wrote: »
    The emotes we’ve already gotten, will they appear on other acct toons too?
    CM

Once you log into the character you already unlocked the emotes on, they should become available for your other characters.

Good to know.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    Honestly I would've preferred Bravo as it looks like a boomerang.
    that or a Son'a ship...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Echo was the one that people said looked like a Son'a ship, though some said boomerang or batarng for it, as well. Bravo actually looks much more like a boomerang. As for Echo looking like a Son'a ship, both are curved, but the Son'a is a greater portion of a circle's arc, and has more ornate protrusions on it, though there's a vague similarity. If we're going by similarities, I guess the Bajoran ship is really Romulan.

This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    So after the patch in game it is showing Borg and Tholian red alert weekend. But it finished on January 1st and only lasted 1 minute
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Still no fix for upgrading or downgrading DOff's. )=
    What needs fixed there? i did it a few days ago just fine.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    Awesome scout ship guys!
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    PC Maintenance is now complete. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.