test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

/Access Denied\ Lvl 83 fleet, T5 Renewable Energy

capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
Access Denied reached lvl 83 with T5 Renewable Energy and T5 Colony upgrades few hours ago.

If anyone would like to buy T5 Renewable Energy stuff, just ask for a colony map invite from any of our members. We will be happy help.
If you are a member of any of our Armada fleets, just ask in Armada channel.

If you would like to be a member, just let us know, or apply in our website adfleet.org

Our main recruitment thread is here
Bash (@capbash)
Fleet Commander - Access Denied
First Officer - Naw'Tem

Comments

• capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    We are still inviting people to our colony, just find us in game.

You can apply to join one of our fleets as well adfleet.org
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • urbanzoulurbanzoul Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    can I have a invite to colony if possible.. looking for a change from my fleet also looking to get the scout ship ,deflector ,warpcore
    urbanzoul wrote: »
    can I have a invite to colony if possible.. looking for a change from my fleet also looking to get the scout ship ,deflector ,warpcore
    Hello,
    I have sent you a response to the email address you provided during your application in our website, please be kind enough to reply to that for us to complete processing your application. Thank you for interest in Access Denied!
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • kaltorickaltoric Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @capbash said:
    > Access Denied reached lvl 83 with T5 Renewable Energy and T5 Colony upgrades few hours ago.
    >
    > If anyone would like to buy T5 Renewable Energy stuff, just ask for a colony map invite from any of our members. We will be happy help.
    > If you are a member of any of our Armada fleets, just ask in Armada channel.
    >
    > If you would like to be a member, just let us know, or apply in our website adfleet.org
    >
    > Our main recruitment thread is here

sent in an app at your website today
    kaltoric wrote: »
    > @capbash said:
    > Access Denied reached lvl 83 with T5 Renewable Energy and T5 Colony upgrades few hours ago.
    >
    > If anyone would like to buy T5 Renewable Energy stuff, just ask for a colony map invite from any of our members. We will be happy help.
    > If you are a member of any of our Armada fleets, just ask in Armada channel.
    >
    > If you would like to be a member, just let us know, or apply in our website adfleet.org
    >
    > Our main recruitment thread is here

sent in an app at your website today

Thank you for the application Kaltoric. We have been having a more than normal turn of applications, and have been hitting the member cap of 500 in our main fleet. We are currently reviewing your application. Please stand by, I will be replying to your provided email address in your application.
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
    Anyone still needs invites to colony, just find us in game
    Bash (@capbash)
    First Officer - Naw'Tem