test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T7 - T10 Ranks?

So we are already a Fleet Admiral at 60 Yes?
So now what about T7-T10?
This is just an idea of what I think they might be.
T7: (LV70) Armada Section Commander (Access to T7 ships, can command a Small NPC Fleet and have 2 more officers beam down) Basically fleet is not a power, it can be called in and used as you wish. 3 of your spare ships maybe?
T8: (LV80) Armada Section Leader (Access to T8 Ships, can Command a Mid Sized NPC Fleet) Basically a bigger sized fleet of your spare ships, or fleet ships you have in back up.
T9: (LV90) Armada General Commander (Access to T9 ships, as well as Command Battle Station, full Access to your spare ships as a fleet.)
T10: (LV100) General Armada Admiral (Access to T10 Ships, with the ability to call all your ships, and a full Armada in if needed to aid in your attacks.)

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Never. T6 is bad enough T7 would see hordes of players quitting the game. Imagine paying 40 bucks for one ship. 30 is already way too much.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • chasequinnellchasequinnell Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    No more tiers of ships please. I'd rage quit and never pay another dime to this game.
    ussredeemer02_sig.png
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    As much as I would like to see our Admirals actually act like Admirals... this is not the way to go about it.

Adding more powercreep to this game is not going to accomplish that.

The Admiralty system we have doesn’t accomplish this either. We should be commanding battlegroups in real missions... not playing desk jockeys for government bureaucrats and sending ships on milk-runs for the President/Chancellor.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    i want T7 ships so long as they come with dedicated console set slots... they can have the exact same specs and stats as T6s... only you get 3 to 4 dedicated console set slots.
  • soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    T7 would be interesting, if it enabled you to use allies as mini-powers. Stuff like calling in a wing of light ships to make a strafing/torpedo run on a single target, or a cruiser to provide suppressing fire...