test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Anniversary Free Ship - T6 Bajoran Interceptor!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    It would have had Pilot maneuvers if it had gotten a full fledged Commander Pilot seat. It only got a LT.Comm. and Lt. Pilot seats.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Personally I'm glad the ship doesn't have pilot maneuvers. They're nice in theory, but the way they're implemented means all too often I accidentally zoom sideways--and out of firing position--when trying to make minor course corrections. When using cannons, that's kind of inconvenient.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    In some way it reminds me of Commander Keen's ship.
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »
    It would have had Pilot maneuvers if it had gotten a full fledged Commander Pilot seat. It only got a LT.Comm. and Lt. Pilot seats.
    Pitty... oh well...
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Red Shirt stan-

KABOOM!

...well, someone had to do it :lol:
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Yes, because ships of near identical appearance but wildly different sizes is so alien to Star Trek...
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    It doesn't look like a typical Star Trek ship, but that's fine with me.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • Options
    petlan76petlan76 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Bajoran ship? I'm loving it already :smiley:

And regarding the size, anyone remember the klingon K'Vorts in TNG?
  • Options
    petlan76 wrote: »
    And regarding the size, anyone remember the klingon K'Vorts in TNG?

When talking about the game not matching canon sizes, I find it interesting no-one mentions the B'rel. They were almost as big as the Galaxy Class in TNG "Rascals", yet scout-sized in STO.
  • Options
    midknight3376midknight3376 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I hope what I'm about to ask is not considered a horribly stupid question. That being said, my question is this did I miss the aniversery? I just got my internet back up and running. The only reason I ask is because while I am still able to collect the T5 ships from the store I can't find the new featured episode. If someone knows please let me know by responding to this post.
  • Options
    Hasn't even started yet, you're safe.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I still am liking it's design, but after viewing the ZEFilms on YouTube for the Bajoran & the Discovery ships, imo, the Bajoran Interceptor definitely has the appearance of a smaller & even possibly non warp capable ship. It lacks some of the details that warp ships have.

Again though, that ZEFilms did an excellent job portraying all four ships.
  • Options
    megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    This Bajoran ship looks sexy.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • Options
    slickrick1707eslickrick1707e Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    it is ugly... it has wings... for space. the design is junk. some designs look good... but if you think about them practically.... they are design mistakes that would never work in real life. some you can roll your eyes and forget about it and just let it go... this... no so sure. not saying I wont grind it out... just that it doesnt seem like they spent any real time designing this ship at all.

They were originally only impulse ships that are designed for atmospheric flight.
  • Options
    corvuscroaxcorvuscroax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    wait, is the only way to get the warp core is earning all 1000 prize vouchers on each character or will that be an account unlock as well? You'll earn the other 3 pieces of the 4 piece set by doing the featured episode every week, but the warp core is only listed in the rep event section.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    wait, is the only way to get the warp core is earning all 1000 prize vouchers on each character or will that be an account unlock as well? You'll earn the other 3 pieces of the 4 piece set by doing the featured episode every week, but the warp core is only listed in the rep event section.

I imagine the one in the Account Reclaim store after event completion would come with the Warp Core included.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Usually unboxing the ship will automatically give you the warp core on the respective toon being used during the unboxing. This is what happened last year with the Lukari Science Vessel and the Braydon warp core it came with.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As well as the Krenim ship and Chroniton Torpedo and the Dyson Science Destroyer and the Solonae Secondary Deflector and Overcharged Warp Core. Romulans will get the Singularity Core as well. It's SOP for any reclaimable ship that has special extras.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »
    *wonders if it will have Pilot maneuvers...*

Rule of thumb: If a ship doesn't have a Commander spec seat, it will not have the gimmick of the corresponding spec. Since this ship's Commander seat isn't Pilot hybrid, it doesn't have Pilot Maneuvers.
  • Options
    darklordkddarklordkd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Doing event on under 40 toon did not award core on completion like it did on my lev 60 one. Hopefully it gives it when unboxing