test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

warning.. upgrade glitch

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
edited January 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
tried upgrading 2 singularity cores to UR, and did NOT get a fourth mod.. upgrade at your own risk and yes I did make a pots in the bug forum and submitted a ticket. this post is just to warn those who do not frequent the bug forum
Spock.jpg

Comments

• disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    That's not a glitch. It's happened for a very long time now. Instead of gaining an extra modifier at UR, Warp/Singularity Cores gain a mod at Mark 11.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    I'm moving this to the PC bugs forum as this deals with a bug/glitch. We don't allow bug reporting in the general area here as it isn't in an easy spot for the devs to see. By posting in the bug forums it's more easily seeable for them and won't get lost in all the threads that get thrown up in general. In the future please post in the appropriate platform bug forum if it deals with something like this.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator