test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temer is alive

sophlogimosophlogimo Member Posts: 6,507 Arc User
I am just levelling a new Romulan (with a personal "permadeath" challenge - if he dies he will be deleted, and and boffs (save Tovan, sigh) who die on an away mission are deleted as soon as possible from the roster.)

And while playing Turning Point again I noticed: This went all very smoothly. Temer, I conclude, is not dead. In fact, his "death" was part of a plot to turn the tide of the negotiations - one that succeeded. D'Tan and Temer knew about Sela's and Hakeev's plan to blow up the conference, and they used it with a faked bomb (after having defused the real one) to impress everybody about the Romulan Republic.

Very Romulan, I must say. ;)
Remember, STO is nothing but a cosmetics game, where only the rule of cool matters. The game mechanics are intentionally out of balance, don't try to "optimize" anything, as it would just frustrate you.

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    amusing.... dubious, but fun for thought
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Considering D'Tan has you plant listening devices at the other delegations' podium during the Jenolan Undine Conference, I wouldn't put the idea past him... my question, though, would be where did Temer go after Khitomer if he survived?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • dannalistdannalist Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    well the flotilla full of ships he could be in an office running things from the dark in any of them

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    He was transported to another realm where people think he is an elf lord.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.