test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen warp cores are gone

So last year I got the Breen warp core, and I got one this year as well. I had them equipped and on protected on both my breen ships and now they are gone??
Please help, I checked everywhere for them.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Are you sure that they didn't somehow get thrown into your inventory or perhaps even your overflow bag? I'm sure you may have already checked there but I have to ask to be sure. I do have a few other questions just to try to eliminate possible causes. Did you save either cores as part of a ship loadout? The loadout system sometimes can fail to pull all items and just wondering. Also what exactly did you last do with the ships and such before you noticed the missing cores? Did you run a mission, just slap them on and log out for the night, that sort of stuff? Potentially stupid question as well, are you 100% sure you're looking on the right toon? Only reason I ask is because I've done that before only to find the missing items on another toon than what I thought and just want to eliminate as much of the obvious as possible.

2 final questions as well. When you go to look at the ships the cores are supposed to be on, does it show up as a ghost image of the core itself? Sometimes the system will show items that are supposed to be present in the slot or were last there but now aren't. Also, has the game crapped out at all lately and given you any type of error code message or anything like that?

Will try to help as much as I can, and I'm sure any devs that see this will as well.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    To add to @darkbladejk's suggestions: didn't you by any chance discharge any (other) ships that had the core equiped? Discharging ships deletes equiped gear. Just an idea.
  • wmthoram#7588 wmthoram Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Nope I keep the Breen ships in the regular dock because I switch to them often. But I noticed one day when swapping the weapons on them that the cores were missing.