test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

26th Century Challenge Mission Entries

drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
This thread is for posting entries into the 26th Century Mission Challenge.

Please include the following information. Post here before the building deadline, 4 p.m. Pacific Time, Feb. 13, to make sure your mission gets entered.

Mission Title:
Your @Handle:
Faction:
Level Requirement:
Mission Summary:

To discuss the challenge, use this thread.
The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Comments

• Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Withdrawn. LIfe has dropped some extreme busy on my lap, and I won't have time to work on this enough before the publish date. Good Luck to everyone.
    Post edited by hippiejon on
  • Options
    starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Mission Title: [26c] The Black Box
    @ Handle: @starfarertheta
    Faction: KDF
    Level Requirement: 16+

Mission Summary:
    Cetsa Ji'Goro has discovered something in system CAS-231 emitting zero energy. A cube encased in ice awaits your discovery. Understanding this object could help you find Earth. It could also destroy you.

Published
    Post edited by starfarertheta on
  • Options
    rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Mission Title: [26c] Homeland
    Your @Handle: @rickysmith1
    Faction: Fed/Rom
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Mission Summary: The year is 2564; 480 years since Archer became President of the Federation and Earth has disappeared!

After an unforeseen incident in the Sol System, Earth and everything in its orbit was catapulted across the universe into the Centaurus A Galaxy. You have been sent as part of a task force to investigate and to save Earth if possible.
    However, you are about to learn that this is just the beginning of a journey and before things can get better; they will only get worse.

You can play this mission as your character or take the roll of another, as such it is both UFP and Romulan faction playable.

Author Progress: 100% - Published
    Unforeseen Bonus: Given how my story plays out, It would take minimal script editing to still work alongside someone elses mission if they win.
    Post edited by rickysmith1 on
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • Options
    haurianthauriant Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    For some reason (kindness, a desire to have more than two missions in the contest, or likely both) Duncan has reminded me of the deadline and even been lenient about the time. Luckily, I was almost ready. So here's the data for my 26c Mission:

Name: [26c] Original Sin
    Handle: @Hauriant
    Faction: Fed
    Level Required: 57

The 26th Century mission to the Centaurus-A Galaxy continues. After Alliance sips go missing in a mysterious star system, take your vessel to rescue them and discover a secret Centaurus has been hiding for eons.

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Homeland is a job well done, nice use of canon lore easter eggs as well :smile:
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
      edited February 2018
      Homeland is a job well done, nice use of canon lore easter eggs as well :smile:

I know B) lol

I am logging in now to try both mentioned above ... I heard that there was a fourth to join the party, any word yet?

... few hours later ...

OK, I will admit @hauriant has the better opening line. :disappointed: ... BUT, @starfarertheta has a cool cube :open_mouth:
      Post edited by rickysmith1 on
      STAR TREK CONTINUES
      Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
      Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
      Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
      Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
      Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
      edited February 2018
      I don't do maths, @hauriant, you could at least put in an option to delegate on the puzzles. I had to abandon it on the annoying hack satellite puzzle because there are no clues how to solve it.

NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius