test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need help with Tutorial quest

oxannaoxanna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello, I need some help with the tutorial quest: Salvaged relationships in the neutral zone. The quest asks that you "enter a war zone by..traveling to kerrat system in donatu in the beta quadrant." When i travel there, nothing happens. The quest is under the category ' assignments with no location which makes things more confusing since it gives a location. Also there is no indication in the map to point out a location. How do i proceed? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Open the map then the tab you want is list. Pick Kerrat, you will then fly there after a confirmation window opens up. Once you reach Kerrat a pop up will open up asking if you wish to enter. If it doesnt then stay close to the system and fly around a bit sometimes the enter interacts are a bit specific about where you have to be to find it.

WARNING Kerrat is a PVP system. This mission is designed to get you to try out PVP, on entering Kerrat you will be at the mercy of every Vaper in there with you. If you do not like PVP, I suggest you hit the Drop Quest button in the journal and skip any of the pvp tutorials. (Anything that sends you to Kerrat is a PVP mission.)
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    oxannaoxanna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thanks for the tip and the advice , that actually helped a lot. However the mission states that ker'rat (kerrat to be specific) is in donatu. Is it a typo ? Maybe the mission should be reported ? Thank you
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    I think its in the Donatu sector of the Beta Quadrant. But Kerrat is its own system.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck