test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any hints for the space battle in "Of Spiders and Flies: Unsurveyed Territory?"

Any hints for the space battle in "Of Spiders and Flies: Unsurveyed Territory?" I keep losing the battle. There are too many enemies. Please help!

Comments

• usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Separate the weak ones from the herd and take them down like a true predator.
  • How do I separate the weak ones?
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Divide and conquer, attack from the flanks not up the gut
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Thanks. I'll try that.
    • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
      Tholians use tetryon weapons, shields with double tetryon resistance might help.
    • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
      Grav Well + Torpedo Spread = Your Friend
      A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
      Use tractor beam repulsors to push the weak ones away from the strong ones. Or get to 9.99 meters and use that Forced Challenge trait to pull one to you. Gravity well can also be used strategically to move critters around. Also make use of jam sensors and scramble sensors. Jam the one you aren’t fighting and focus on another.
      Also, see if you can get your paws on a Graga Mal doff, turns your repulsors into pullers, and you can usually drag around 3-4 frigates everywhere you go.