test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Q's Winter Wonderland - Face the Kramp'Irhi!

124»

Comments

• Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I found it extremely annoying how the Kramp'irhi Watcher autohail would always popup after the activity ends, even when you weren't participating in it.
  • Options
    marziemalfoy#5033 marziemalfoy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that for me, Klingon Ice Fishing is the most fun and hilarious activity ever added to the game! Still enjoying myself each time I get to pound some ice. :smile:

That's my favorite too. There's no place to do actual fishing near me so this is the closest it comes lol
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    valoreah wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that for me, Klingon Ice Fishing is the most fun and hilarious activity ever added to the game! Still enjoying myself each time I get to pound some ice. :smile:

Same here!

In fact, in order with 'most likely to participate being top and avoid at the bottom, I'd say my Winter Wonderland activities look like this:

Get Frostbite from sticking hand in frozen lake
    Chase and shoot the Anti-Santa
    Bring gun to a snowball fight
    Stop the Snorg
    Defend idiot squatters from angry land owners
    Slide around the most ill conceived 'race track' in the universe

Optional extra: prove that there IS someone in the universe who can ruin food better than Neelix.

Ice Fishing and the Snowball Fight! Most fun! :)

I hope they can get the Snowmen fixed, soon, so they don't immediately disappear after they animate....during the fight.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Honestly.. the snowmen disappearing is not a huge problem because there's usually far more than you need. At least if you kill the army twice and don't just stick to picking off the small groups.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    I found it extremely annoying how the Kramp'irhi Watcher autohail would always popup after the activity ends, even when you weren't participating in it.

This! It actually interfered with my Fastest Game on Ice run on one of my toons this morning. Do we really need a full dialogue window obscuring the screen to let us know about the comings and goings of this thing? Can't she notify us the same way the gingerbread people and the Klingon Fishmaster do: loudly, but otherwise unobtrusively?