test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bio Efficient not reducing neut torp

puppykiapuppykia Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just tested this in game and filled out an in game report. Neut torp is NOT getting its 20% CD for the two set bonus. When into a pve and pvp Q and tested it with another player. Niether of us got the CD from the set bonus. Fire torp and it starts are 15 sec, then drops down, due to duty officer procs.

Comments

• puppykiapuppykia Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hello? It has been over a year. The in game ticket and ability has yet to be addressed???
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Well, part of the reason could be, it is still broken is there isn't enough info.
    Help Devs isolate the problem, it may make sense to state which two pieces are you using on your ship, to give them some direction to go with it.

Also, have you tried various combinations of Delta Alliance Ordnance 2-pieces on your ship?
    Note: they may need to know which ship you and your friend are using.

Which combinations are working, which are not?
    This could point to: some set pieces not being hooked up.

Or is it all combinations not working?
    Which could point at a problem with the Torpedo not being hooked up.

Also, did you try it with a third piece of the set on your ship? I wonder if the torpedo is counting toward the "set" at all.

If all you need is the Torpedo cooldown, you may be better off just using the combo that work, if you found one. Until they get to fixing this.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Efficient_Bio-Circuitry

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Delta_Alliance_Ordnance

Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Does anyone out there know if they made changes to this set?

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • puppykiapuppykia Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    @where2r1 I am using the torp and on the console only. They set bonus has never worked for me. I noticed a month before this post, in the patch notes that they fixed it. But it is still broken for me. I submitted tickets then and now. All go unanswered. I would love to try with the other pieces. However, I am not going to waste my precious DIL on stuff i will not use. That is the devs/testers jobs as they can just spawn the stuff in.

I have used this combo on the fleet pralim, vonph carrier, kitty carrier, and many other ship. does not reduce the torps cooldown.

Plenty of things are broken in the game that i try to use for my unique build. frigate pets slowboating across the maps. set abilities. reverberation only ever dropping enemy npc shields for a split second instead on the near 11 seconds the tool tip says. So many things, that i try for my special different non BFaW 1 button LULZ builds. Though I probably should just do that anyway. Sadly, I have literally spent billions of in game currency to build something very unique and special. Only to find out it is all broken.
    You did not go for the Tier 6 Rep discount plan? Don't feel bad, I did not bother, either. None of my rep is T6, yet. It does cut the cost on Rep gear by half, except Elite marks. There is a chart on the Wiki page link above.

I am not going to attempt telling you anything about fixing "builds" as I never really pay attention to the details of it.

And I do not know for a fact adding another piece will trigger that Efficient Bio-Circuitry to work. I don't blame you for being cautious about it.

I am not sure if anyone else is testing or already done testing with the Delta Alliance Ordnance set. And can stop by with their results. That would be helpful.