test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give "Scratch the paint" to separation pets

We know the separation pets are not too smart, and does not last long, so why not give them this ability? the main point of buying those ships is that we can use those abilities anyway, it's ok that they are destroyed by enemy fire... but every time that something explodes??
The forces of darkness are upon us!

Comments

• ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    No sorry unless shuttle pets get it first no.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    No sorry unless shuttle pets get it first no.

It's standard on shuttle pets now.. that's why i'm asking to be implemented in separation pets.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Oh never noticed it. TY for letting me know. I very seldom use them. So sure give them to sep pets no biggie.
  • asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    It would be nice to have it as standard on the seperation pets an a good start, but honestly I would rather have a better Ui to both identify my seperation/hanger-pets with an control them. One of the issues I have that makes them quite abit less effective is that they use their abilities over using them when I think they would be better used, which based on the ability can be quite abit less effective.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    asuran14 wrote: »
    It would be nice to have it as standard on the seperation pets an a good start, but honestly I would rather have a better Ui to both identify my seperation/hanger-pets with an control them. One of the issues I have that makes them quite abit less effective is that they use their abilities over using them when I think they would be better used, which based on the ability can be quite abit less effective.

True, but at least, they don't have to reprogram the AI for the pets, and it increases their durability a lot, making them quite useful!, like the Aero Shuttle, it's great!, but any explosion kill it!