test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outdated Keybind/Macro System

so until recently i enjoyed Star Trek Online then 1 thing kept consistently getting in my way your keybind system

1. why cant you bind a Mouseclick together with a combo key like Shift, Ctrl or Alt without having to learn some really outdated Macro binding method that takes the equivalent of your entire day to learn
2. when switching from RPG mode to Shooter Mode my Keybinds always remain stuck on Shooter mode requiring me to have to jimmyrig my RPG movement scheme up to be exactly the same as my Shooter mode
3. why the hell are you forced to use Turning Movement in Shooter Mode im sitting here facepalming so bloody hard cause i want to Strafe in Shooter mode instead of looking at a wall trying to shoot forwards
4. what the hell is wrong with ground weapons that shoot Full-Auto -.-' when you use a Full-Auto shot and try to move your gun starts flailing around in 1 hand like your characters trying to chop air with it
5. why the hell is Roll permanently Bound to Shift + crouch its impossible to unbind/disable it cause there's no option for it
6. why not just make saving and loading Keybind sets more user friendly by adding a little Dropdown menu beside the Reset To Default Button that lets you load and save your Keybinds by using a click instead of your current Tediously annoying method

in short 80% of my problems are keybind system related