test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Timetravel to the 24th Century in Discovery

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
There is thing that CBS and The Producers are Dismissing the so called Post Voyager time the time where Romulus is Destroyed by the Hobos Star. I am thinking what we saw in Discover Mid Season Finally they Time Jumped to that era and now is part of the 24th Century if thats the Case things just got F Up here
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Maybe they went to the Kelvin-timeline.
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    hawku001x wrote: »

One can only hope...

But no...I'm pretty sure they haven't finished giving the middle finger to the fans of the franchise yet.

Wow Really your the one who is giving the middle Finger Not Them
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    My current feelgood-theory is that they crossed universes into TOS prime just now, meaning the show started in another universe. In the primeverse, the Admiral now becomes Lethe, Tyler fits right in with TOS klingons, Spock doesn't know his foster sister, Starfleet doesn't know the Discovery and so on. The protagonists now partake undercover in TOS history but don't significantly alter things which would finally make sense regarding the creator's comments DSC would so rigorously respect canon which so car it didn't.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    That's the problem with prequels, they often try to re-write the original history.

Like Terminator Genesis. ( that was a stinker! )

Somewhat unrelated, but I found this deleted scene from Terminator 3 to be funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kayFrIR-Qfw
  • ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    hawku001x wrote: »

One can only hope...

But no...I'm pretty sure they haven't finished giving the middle finger to the fans of the franchise yet.

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!! The Reason I mention this theory is because in one of the Early Drafts in Star Trek Discovery it would be taken place in multiplier Timelines WITH IN THE CANNON UNIVERSE and the Kelvin Timeline is Paramount NOT CBS Copyright issues !!!
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Prequels are all about provided background information to the original story not rewriting canon. Rewriting canon is what retcons are for. We all know how a prequel is going to end since it has to follow the canon of the original story.

In the Star Wars prequels before watching them, we always knew that Anakin Skywalker would be badly injured and require the use of life support to stay alive. We also knew that Anakin Skywalker would not realize that he had a couple of kids. The Jedi would be killed off or forced into hiding. The only thing we didn't know is how it all happened and that is what prequels provide.