test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 11/16/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 11/16 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Whoever is responsible for the launcher banner should take note of Kaels "What time is it for me" and double check other time conversion sites too. The UTC time as stated on the launcher banner is NOT 14:00 - 16:30 BUT SHOULD READ 15:00 - 17:30. As the saying goes. "If a job is worth doing. It is worth doing right." Second week in a row now it has been wrong, and whoever is doing it wrong is making themselves look inept.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Didn't know the Resolute was having issues, but it's good to see that it's getting fixed.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They have always had trouble when getting on or off Daylight Savings Time.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    Subspace Interception does not work with several ships. It was always wonky. Also, it has issues functioning if the target has "immunity lockout" in place. It's just terrible all around.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    Been a lot o rubberbanding the last few days. Hope that goes away after todays update. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Been a lot o rubberbanding the last few days. Hope that goes away after todays update. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This. Klingon Academy has gone from tolerable nuisance to burn down an orphanage in frustration. That and most PvE queues can grow tiresome.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Yeah the lack of fix for the pulse phasers is a bit annoying to say the least.
    SulMatuul.png
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that caused the in-game calendar to display December, 1999.

I guess we can't party like it's 1999 anymore. :'(
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Your Temporal Recruit can. :) Personally, I party like it's 1888. Old school.

I'm happy that there was a stealth fix (some time prior to this week) to the TOS Connie bridge seating. Finally, Helm and Navigation are manned by Tactical Officers, as they should be! It's so nice to go to my bridge and see the proper BOFFs at the proper stations!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »

I'm happy that there was a stealth fix (some time prior to this week) to the TOS Connie bridge seating. Finally, Helm and Navigation are manned by Tactical Officers, as they should be! It's so nice to go to my bridge and see the proper BOFFs at the proper stations!

Sulu and Chekov didn't wear red in TOS. :: scatches head ::
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User

This. Klingon Academy has gone from tolerable nuisance to burn down an orphanage in frustration. That and most PvE queues can grow tiresome.

Klingons.... Always willing to burn down orphanages in frustration ;)
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »

Sulu and Chekov didn't wear red in TOS. :: scatches head ::

Aye, but this is STO.

Where up is down, and down is sideways!

Tactical/Security divorced Engineering, kicked Command/Executive branch to the curb and took back the redshirts that was taken from them back post-TOS.

Which then goes through a timewarp and makes Kirk, Sulu, and Chekov Tactical in STO terms....
This discussion has been closed.