test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[REQUESTS] Reputation Unique Items = Reputation Universal Item / Reputation Marks = Universal Marks

Reputation Unique Items (ex: Iconian Probe Datacore)
No one likes every single PvE, that's a fact. For example, I dislike the Iconian queues. When I need to obtain the Iconian Probe from the Iconian higher tier PvE queues for example, it becomes very frustrating to be forced to play through countless Iconian queues... over and over and over.

Simple elegant solution
Add a universal item to the game. If I prefer playing the Terran Task Force queue for example, I could play the higher tier PvE queue to obtain the universal item. This universal item would replace the Iconian Probe Datacore, Terran Gravimetric Inducer and all other unique items which force you to play all the queues repeatedly.

PvE Queues
We are all often stuck without anyone queuing up. Not all of us want to join a team, or can.

Simple elegant solution
For standard queues of 5 players: Once a player queues up, add bots automatically to the queue after 3 minutes.
For longer queues of 10+ players: Once a player queues up, add bots automatically to the queue after 6 minutes.

Bots would be as strong as the strongest ship out there. Or perhaps, as jadizbane seems to loosely suggest in his thread:

Allow us to use our created characters that meet the requirements of the queue. You could choose the same char multiple times to fill the queue. There would be an option, allowing us to set this up once (we could, of course, be allowed to modify this whenever we needed to).
  • OR, the game could auto-populate the queue with bots, based on your current ship and crew.
  • OR, the game could auto-populate the queue with bots, based on 4 default ships - A Cruiser, A Destroyer, And Two Science Vessels.

Consolidating PvE Queues... Enter Universal Marks
Implement the above requests, and make every single mark a Universal Mark. Meaning, there would only be a single Universal Reputation Mark - no more Dyson Mark, no more Terran Mark, no more Wargame Mark etc. Problem solved.

Reputation Systems... Too Many For Too Many Characters
Whenever we create characters, we must continually re-do the reputations to get to Tier V in each of them. There are more than 10 reputation systems!

Simple elegant solution
Make the tokens free instead of 100 marks.

Instead that each sponsorship token grants you double the amount of reputation you can receive (being 5,000 a day), I propose the following solution: You spend 5 Universal Marks for each tier. Ultimately, you spend 25 Universal Marks on a period of 5 days as opposed to 600 Marks during the lenghty 20 day period to unlock them on each alternate characters. I believe this to be the fairest solution to the problem.
Tagged: