test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enhancement for Admiralty Missions

tobywitczaktobywitczak Member Posts: 208 Arc User
I have been playing STO for almost three years now. I can honestly say that I spend most of my time doing character maintenance vs actually playing the game. This comes down to four areas. DOFF Missions, Admiralty Missions, Accolade Hunting, and reward Hunting. For the purposes of this discussion I will only discuss the Admiralty Missions.

For My Previous discussion on DOFF Missions, it can be found here

The Admiralty Missions could use an Enhancement. Like the DOFF missions

I would assume that in the Star Trek Universe there would be Quantum Computer which could be used to solve the logistic problem of choosing the best ship combinations for sending ships on Admiralty Missions for the best expected outcome.

My proposed solution more or less reproduce the Admiralty System Optimizer (v1.0.19 - 11 July 2017) by intrinsical in game. There could be an EC fee associated with using the system as Using Quantum Computing does take lots of energy (Though technically less then Classical Computing for same logistic problem solving) and/or a C-store service item fee (say 500C for account wide unlock) to use the system in game.

In the off chance that someone from Crypic or Perfect World sees this, please consider making this enhancement, in an upcoming release.

Tagged: