test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Allied Flight Deck Bundle!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The ships of the Allied Flight Deck Bundle are coming soon to Xbox One and Playstation 4!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10701654

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Where is it? Looked all over the store, still not there on PS4.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Original post: "Coming Soon"
    Blog article: "Coming Soon"

I think it's safe to say the reason you can't find it in the store is because it isn't currently in the store.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
    edited November 2017
    > @tyler002 said:
    > Original post: "Coming Soon"
    > Blog article: "Coming Soon"
    >
    > I think it's safe to say the reason you can't find it in the store is because it isn't currently in the store.

Oh, really Sherlock?

Normally if they announce ships on Tuesday (this one was announced on the 31st), they make it to the store by Thu, but this one didn't make it. Seems like another overlook. Any other smart comments on your part?
    @ambassadorkael#6946 - it has now been over a week since the announcement of these coming to consoles - but PS4's C-Store is yet to see them. Surely not working as intended?
    @ambassadorkael#6946 So, it has now been over 2 weeks ever since these got announced, yet they still didn't make it to the C Store on PS4. Any updates on this please?
  • ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    if there due anytime it will be today at reset which is currently around 14 hours away in cryptic land its still wednesday 10pm wednesday to be exact reset is midday thursday...
    > @ukgouki#7276 said:
    > if there due anytime it will be today at reset which is currently around 14 hours away in cryptic land its still wednesday 10pm wednesday to be exact reset is midday thursday...

Still nothing, doesn't it seem strange to announce new ships and then don't deliver them for over 2 weeks? Not working as intended or someone forgot to press a button somewhere? Oh well, I guess they don't want my money, I'll go spend it elsewhere.
  • ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    tbh it does state coming soon and they still havent announced who won the sompek contest i think personally its just been overlooked as there too busy with the launch of season 14...
    > @ukgouki#7276 said:
    > tbh it does state coming soon and they still havent announced who won the sompek contest i think personally its just been overlooked as there too busy with the launch of season 14...

Must be, 'cause "soon" does no longer apply 2+ weeks out, lol. As I said, someone forgot to press a button somewhere...